Saturday, December 26, 2009

A few more Christmas snaps

I wish I could put up a ton of pictures, but JB, me, and the boys have been so sick, the pictures we do manage to take really don't look so nice. Despite that, here are a few photos to share with you:

The boys playing with a new toy from Papa and Grama Di -- a noisy toy. How thoughtful!


Isaac is on the mend, but I think you can tell from this photo that Elijah picked up whatever he had. Poor little guy.


My grandparents: John and Delores. They have five children, nine grandchildren, and will see eight of their great grandchildren on this trip.


My Dad and Scrubs checking out some of the birds and squirrels.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry everybody's feeling so poorly. Hope it passes soon. Looks like the boys have some great new stuff to play with when they're feeling better! Have a good visit with your Mom and Dad and grandparents (nice picture of them, by the way).
love you,
mom k

Rachel and Hans said...

Oh - hope you feel better soon! Glad you got to see your family, despite the sickness.

Amy T. S. said...

I love that I can type "www.flaky" and your blog pops up.

Hope boy 2 is better soon!

Amanda said...

Poor Elijah!!! On a side note, I was a nanny for a girl who had that toy and all I can say is I'm glad its you and not me now! I HAAAAAATED that thing...after a few days it would conveniently disappear during napps